PTFE high temperature adhesive tape
is widely used in the laminating machine
industry as an accessory, due to its high temperature resistance and anti-sticking characteristics. It is mainly composed of PTFE Teflon + glass fiber cloth or pure Teflon film. Laminating machine is also called extrusion laminating machine, which is their abbreviation. Types: paper laminating machine, non-woven laminating machine, printing laminating machine.
When using, stick the glued side on the surface of the rubber roller, and the other smooth side up to prevent other things from falling on the rubber roller. Since the production process of high-temperature adhesive tapes differs from factory to factory, some bad-quality adhesive tapes will be degummed after being used on the laminating machine for a period of time. The residual adhesive is not easy to clean, so it will affect the rubber roller. Life expectancy, disguised increase production costs and reduce efficiency.
Features of PTFE adhesive tape for laminating machine
1. Good heat resistance. Working in the environment of -70 ℃ to 260 ℃ can keep the viscosity stable, and the working temperature can reach 280 ℃ in a short time
2. Good anti-stickiness. The surface is smooth and not easy to adhere to any substance. Easy to clean all kinds of oil stains, stains or other attachments attached to its surface; almost all sticky substances such as paste, resin, paint, etc. can be easily removed;
3. Resistant to chemical corrosion, resistant to strong acids, strong bases, aqua regia and various organic solvents.
4. Drug resistance, non-toxic. Almost all pharmaceutical items are resistant.
5. It has high insulation performance (small dielectric constant: 2.6, tangent below 0.0025), anti-ultraviolet and anti-static.
6. Fire and flame retardant.
7. Convenient operation and long service life.
Thickness: 0.08mm, 0.13mm, 0.18mm, 0.25mm, 0.3mm, other special specifications can be customized
Width: 3-1250 mm can cut small specifications with high precision
Length: 10m, 20m, 30m, 50m, etc., 10m per roll generally.
Color: brown, black, gray.